This blog is my own personal time travel into the past...

Friday 12 July 2013

 
HISTORY CLUB NUMBER 10.
I did a project about Britain and the Roman invasion around 60AD.
 It included Queen Boudicca and her Celtic warriors.
For the presentation, I drew up some pictures of Celtic warriors....
I drew a Roman legion using their shields as protection.
I used this guy as Julius Caesar and Claudius.
This is Queen Boudicca.
General Suetonius
This is Britain. The houses represent Celtic tribes.
The Iceni lived in present day Norfolk.
I talked about the Celtic uprising and the Battle of Watling Street.
 
One of the boys and the others cooked unleavened bread of the early Christians. 
It looked very yum.
Juan also had made an aqueduct and an arena on Minecraft which he hooked up to the TV.
Some sisters did the Battle of Alesia in Gaul out of Lego.

No comments:

Post a Comment